Visilux® Digital Freeform (DF) Single Vision Lenses
Visilux® DF single-vision lenses are made individually to fit every vision application of the wearer. Visilux® SV lenses offer a more expansive, clearer vision field than conventional lenses. Thanks to free-form surfacing technology, the aberrations and distortions are reduced to a greater degree.
- Maximum optical quality for any prescription
- Thinner and lighter lenses
- Higher precision and high personalization
- Clear vision in every gaze direction
- Oblique astigmatism is reduced
Aspheric/Atoric lenses use multiple curvatures to reduce peripheral defocus and aberration.
Visilux® DF Anti-fatigue
Visilux® Anti-fatigue is designed primarily for 18-45-year-old myopes experiencing symptoms of tired eyes due to fatigue associated with jobs or hobbies involving near vision. Anti-fatigue lenses request less visual accommodation at close range.
- A slight addition of power in the lower portion of the lens to reduce eyestrain during close-up activities
- Greater comfort than standard vision correction lenses due to the wearer's natural accommodation pattern retained
Visilux® DF EasyDrive
Visilux® EasyDrive are comfortable and offer sharper vision for single vision drivers.
- Improve comfort of night driving by incorporating a night vision zone in the upper part of the lens
- Outstanding visual quality throughout every lens focal point